Allworx VOIP: Communicate Anywhere
Designed for small and medium sized companies, the Allworx VOIP system is an all-in-one communication system integrating a feature-rich phone system, advanced IP phones and powerful software features that can substantially improve your company’s productivity while saving you on-going monthly costs. The integrated T1/PRI capability provides more cost savings and reliability than any other offer in the industry.
Many companies make the claim that they are the best or the easiest, but few can back up these claims. Allworx makes it easy to see why it is the only right choice for your business.
More Savings for You
Allworx is priced right — your savings will be equal to or greater
than any other fully-featured VoIP communication system.
- Lowest expansion cost — with no need for gateways,
expansion cards or other third-party products, Allworx
has the lowest total cost over the life of the system.
- No hidden charges — Allworx pricing is
straightforward and uncomplicated.
- Internet calling saves you money — with our Internet
Call Access™ option, calling between sites is free and
saves additional money by switching to an ITSP for
- Instant remote access — remote users connect
instantly using ordinary broadband connections and
without extra hardware, software or cost.
- No per-seat software charges — software options
have one-time fees with unlimited users.
No Compromising on Features
Allworx is the only analog, VoIP and data system available with
a complete feature set for small businesses.
- Same features, same operation — calls continue to work
like your traditional phone system, so the switch to an Allworx
system is transparent to users.
- Analog and VoIP — add VoIP and keep some analog lines
for 911 use.
- New features — caller ID based routing, find me/follow me
calling, unified messaging and more.
- Enhanced conference calling — with the Allworx
Conference Center™ option, you get the amazing power of four
eight-seat conference bridges.
- Flexible voice and data access — no other system offers
built-in connections to traditional phone lines, T1/PRI, and
Ethernet or T1 for ISP data service!
To learn more about Allworx VOIP system or any of the solutions we offer, we invite you to call us at 682-4990 or Email Us.